Random Content Blocks (Paragraphs)
It's no secret that content is one of the largest factors influencing how pages rank on search engines today. When content is at it's best, it can launch your site right to the top of Google. But bad or spammy content can just as easily get a site blackballed just as quickly. Two of the most important distinctions between good and bad content are relevance and freshness. Instead of just writing one block of content for your site, the SEO Content Randomizer allows you to set up multiple blocks of content that will be displayed on the page in a random fashion. Since the Google-Bot visits your site regularly it will always find updated, yet relevant content and ranks you higher on the Search Index as a result.
Check out the image and content blocks below, showing how our Content Randomizer Plugin makes this possible for your website. Don't forget to reload the page (ctrl+R or ⌘+R) to see how the content block constantly changes.
Random Content Block Example – In Troy, even before a water loss, mold spores are everywhere, just waiting for the right amount of moisture to infect your home or business and the air within it. These spores can grow quickly in a structure that is not properly dried. If you don’t act fast, you could soon have a mold and mildew event. Call our Flood Expert Cleanup Company at 248-123-4567 as soon as you see or smell mold or mildew.
Imagine having a page about Flood Cleanup, for instance, with a very wide variety of other well-placed keywords such as water damage restoration, flood damage cleaning, water removal, and so on. Now imagine being able to use these keywords at random, ensuring that different ones show up in different spots throughout the page...Our Content Randomizer Plugin lets you do exactly that. The SEO Keyword Randomizer allows you to enter many different - but related - keywords that you can implement into your content, picking a random keyword at each instance. Since the Google-Bot visits your site regularly, it will always find updated, fresh content and ranks you higher on the Search Index.
Check out the example below demonstrating how the keyword randomizer works. Don't forget to reload the page (ctrl+R or ⌘+R) to see how the keywords constantly change.
- Random Keyword Example 1 – Call us when you need help with a flood damage cleanup project.
- Random Keyword Example 2 – New Beginnings specializes in all things water damage mitigation related.
- Random Keyword Example 3 – Dealing with flooding damage cleanup is never fun...call an expert.
Random User Type Keywords
Using the Keyword Randomizer feature within our Content Randomizer Plugin, you can also enter multiple types of keywords in singular and plural form, that you can then inject into your content, picking a random keyword type at each instance. Since the Google-Bot visits your site regularly it will always find updated, fresh content and ranks you higher on the Search Index.
See the image and example below showing how this concept can be put into action with Singular and plural user types. Don't forget to reload the page (ctrl+R or ⌘+R) to see how the user type keywords constantly change.
- Singular User Type Example 1 – When you call, we will send a water damage mitigation expert to your location.
- Singular User Type Example 2 – Call now to speak with a water damage cleanup expert immediately.
- Plural User Type Example 1 – Our flooding damage cleanup experts are the very best in the industry.
- Plural User Type Example 2 – The water damage mitigation experts here at New Beginnings have the knowledge that it takes to get the job done right.
Random Service/Company Keywords
Just as with the singular and plural user type example using the Keyword Randomizer feature, you can also do the same thing when identifying a company or service. This form of keyword randomization is referred to as the singular and plural service/company keywords. Also, since the Content Randomizer Plugin allows you to create your own types of keyword randomizing sets, this concept could be applied in any way imaginable.
Check out the image and example below showing how this feature works. Don't forget to reload the page (ctrl+R or ⌘+R) to see how the service/company keywords constantly change.
- Singular Service Example 1 – New Beginnings is the most reputable flood damage cleanup company in the area.
- Singular Service Example 2 – When dealing with a How Our Software Works project, you will need help from a flood damage cleanup company such as New Beginnings.
- Plural Service Example 1 – There are many water damage cleanup companies to choose from in .
- Plural Service Example 2 – Of all the flood cleanup companies in the area, New Beginnings is the most trusted.
When looking for services in their local area on a search engine like Google, not everyone searches the same way. For instance, if a customer were in need of Flood Cleanup services in Troy, Michigan, there are a variety of different ways he or she might type that search. Just a few examples include: "Flood Cleanup in Troy 48007", "Flood Cleanup in Troy, Michigan", or "Flood Cleanup in Troy". By using the random geo-codes function of the Content Randomizer, you can ensure that every variation of the city name will be represented throughout the text and identified as relevant by Google's bots.
See the example below for a demonstration of how this technique could be used on your website. Don't forget to reload the page (ctrl+R or ⌘+R) to see how the geo-codes constantly change.
- Geo-Code Example 1 – New Beginnings is conveniently located near Troy, Michigan.
- Geo-Code Example 2 – When your home or business in Troy, 48007 is damaged, call New Beginnings.
- Geo-Code Example 3 – New Beginnings proudly services all customers in Troy, MI, 48007 and surrounding areas.
Random & Relevant Meta Descriptions
Meta descriptions are what let Google, as well as your customers, know exactly what your page is about. This is why it is so important to have a meta description for every single page that is relevant to both the service and city that the page addresses. Our software allows you to make an automated and pre-formatted meta description that is unique and relevant to every single landing page on your site based on a variety of factors.
Check out the example below for how the meta description may appear based on different service pages and different locations. There's no need to reload the page for this example.
- Meta Description Example 1 – Call (248) 123-4567 now to learn more about New Beginnings, the leading Flood Cleanup service provider in Troy, MI and surrounding areas.
- Meta Description Example 2 – Call (313) 123-4567 now to learn more about New Beginnings, the leading Fire Damage Restoration service provider in Detroit, Michigan and surrounding areas.
- Meta Description Example 3 – Call (734) 123-4567 now to learn more about New Beginnings, the leading Mold Remediation service provider in Plymouth, MI 48170 and surrounding areas.
Images are not only important on a website for aesthetic purposes. Images can also be used to improve a site's indexing score on search engines. By constantly changing the images, Google sees something different each time it crawls the page. Also, when crawling different landing pages for the same service, Google will see different images on each page, which can also help with indexing. Furthermore, the Content Randomizer Plugin also allows you to add custom alt tags to the photos, ensuring that Google sees something different on each page, each time it crawls. We will explore alt tags further in the next section.
Check out the example below to see how the image constantly changes every time the page is viewed or crawled. Don't forget to reload the page (ctrl+R or ⌘+R) to see how the images constantly change.
Automatic & Relevant Image Alt Text
When Google indexes pages, it doesn't see the images themselves. Rather, Google looks at the images' alternative text. The purpose of the alternative text is to give a brief summary of an image or the page itself. The alternative text was originally developed to allow people with visual disabilities to understand the pur[pose of an image without being able to see the image itself. But because the Google bots also cannot see an image or determine its purpose, they too look at the alternative text to determine its purpose. Our SEO Plugins allow users to input a shortcode on all images in the media library that, when displayed on any given landing page, will be entirely unique and relevant to that page. This increases the relevancy of landing pages, consequently increasing the likelihood of a higher index score from Google.
Check out the image(s) below to see different examples of alt tags. Look at the top left of each image to see the alt tag. Don't forget to reload the page (ctrl+R or ⌘+R) to see different examples of automatic & relevant alt tags.
Related Services Linking
Local Large Market Content
Check out the example below to see how the content within and the structure of the local large market content constantly changes every time the page is viewed or crawled. Don't forget to reload the page (ctrl+R or ⌘+R) to see how the images constantly change.
HTML & XML Sitemaps