Random Content Blocks (Paragraphs)
It's no secret that content is one of the largest factors influencing how pages rank on search engines today. When content is at it's best, it can launch your site right to the top of Google. But bad or spammy content can just as easily get a site blackballed just as quickly. Two of the most important distinctions between good and bad content are relevance and freshness. Instead of just writing one block of content for your site, the SEO Content Randomizer allows you to set up multiple blocks of content that will be randomly displayed on the page. Since the Google-Bot visits your site regularly it will always find updated, yet relevant content and ranks you higher on the Search Index as a result.
Check out the image and content blocks below, showing how our Content Randomizer Plugin makes this possible for your website. Don't forget to reload the page (ctrl+R or ⌘+R) to see how the content block constantly changes.
Random Content Block Example – In Troy, even before a water loss, mold spores are everywhere, just waiting for the right amount of moisture to infect your home or business and the air within it. These spores can grow quickly in a structure that is not properly dried. If you don’t act fast, you could soon have a mold and mildew event. Call our Flood Expert Cleanup Company at 248-123-4567 as soon as you see or smell mold or mildew.
Imagine having a page about Flood Cleanup, for instance, with a very wide variety of other well-placed keywords such as water damage restoration, flood damage cleaning, water removal, and so on. Now imagine being able to use these keywords at random, ensuring that different ones show up in different spots throughout the page...Our Content Randomizer Plugin lets you do exactly that. The SEO Keyword Randomizer allows you to enter many different - but related - keywords that you can implement into your content, picking a random keyword at each instance. Since the Google-Bot visits your site regularly, it will always find updated, fresh content and ranks you higher on the Search Index.
Check out the example below demonstrating how the keyword randomizer works. Don't forget to reload the page (ctrl+R or ⌘+R) to see how the keywords constantly change.
- Random Keyword Example 1 – Call us when you need help with a water damage cleaning project.
- Random Keyword Example 2 – New Beginnings specializes in all things water damage mitigation related.
- Random Keyword Example 3 – Dealing with flood damage restoration is never fun...call an expert.
Random User Type Keywords
Using the Keyword Randomizer feature within our Content Randomizer Plugin, you can also enter multiple types of keywords in singular and plural form, that you can then inject into your content, picking a random keyword type at each instance. Since the Google-Bot visits your site regularly it will always find updated, fresh content and ranks you higher on the Search Index.
See the image and example below showing how this concept can be put into action with Singular and plural user types. Don't forget to reload the page (ctrl+R or ⌘+R) to see how the user type keywords constantly change.
- Singular User Type Example 1 – When you call, we will send a flood damage restoration expert to your location.
- Singular User Type Example 2 – Call now to speak with a flood damage restoration expert immediately.
- Plural User Type Example 1 – Our flood cleanup experts are the very best in the industry.
- Plural User Type Example 2 – The flood damage restoration experts here at New Beginnings have the knowledge that it takes to get the job done right.
Random Service/Company Keywords
Just as with the singular and plural user type example using the Keyword Randomizer feature, you can also do the same thing when identifying a company or service. This form of keyword randomization is referred to as the singular and plural service/company keywords. Also, since the Content Randomizer Plugin allows you to create your own types of keyword randomizing sets, this concept could be applied in any way imaginable.
Check out the image and example below showing how this feature works. Don't forget to reload the page (ctrl+R or ⌘+R) to see how the service/company keywords constantly change.
- Singular Service Example 1 – New Beginnings is the most reputable water damage mitigation company in the area.
- Singular Service Example 2 – When dealing with a How Our Software Works project, you will need help from a flood damage cleaning company such as New Beginnings.
- Plural Service Example 1 – There are many water damage cleanup companies to choose from in .
- Plural Service Example 2 – Of all the flood restoration companies in the area, New Beginnings is the most trusted.
Oops! This section is currently under construction ... Check back later to learn more about Random Phrases in our plugins.
When looking for services in their local area on a search engine like Google, not everyone searches the same way. For instance, if a customer were in need of Flood Cleanup services in Troy, Michigan, there are a variety of different ways he or she might type that search. Just a few examples include: "Flood Cleanup in Troy 48007", "Flood Cleanup in Troy, Michigan", or "Flood Cleanup in Troy". By using the random geo-codes function of the Content Randomizer, you can ensure that every variation of the city name will be represented throughout the text and identified as relevant by Google's bots.
See the example below for a demonstration of how this technique could be used on your website. Don't forget to reload the page (ctrl+R or ⌘+R) to see how the geo-codes constantly change.
- Geo-Code Example 1 – New Beginnings is conveniently located near Troy, Michigan.
- Geo-Code Example 2 – When your home or business in Troy, Michigan is damaged, call New Beginnings.
- Geo-Code Example 3 – New Beginnings proudly services all customers in Troy, MI and surrounding areas.
Random & Relevant Meta Descriptions
Meta descriptions are what let Google, as well as your customers, know exactly what your page is about. This is why it is so important to have a meta description for every single page that is relevant to both the service and city that the page addresses. Our software allows you to make an automated and pre-formatted meta description that is unique and relevant to every single landing page on your site based on a variety of factors.
Check out the example below for how the meta description may appear based on different service pages and different locations. There's no need to reload the page for this example.
- Meta Description Example 1 – Call (248) 123-4567 now to learn more about New Beginnings, the leading Flood Cleanup service provider in Troy, MI and surrounding areas.
- Meta Description Example 2 – Call (313) 123-4567 now to learn more about New Beginnings, the leading Fire Damage Restoration service provider in Detroit, Michigan and surrounding areas.
- Meta Description Example 3 – Call (734) 123-4567 now to learn more about New Beginnings, the leading Mold Remediation service provider in Plymouth, MI 48170 and surrounding areas.
Images are not only important on a website for aesthetic purposes. Images can also be used to improve a site's indexing score on search engines. By constantly changing the images, Google sees something different each time it crawls the page. Also, when crawling different landing pages for the same service, Google will see different images on each page, which can also help with indexing. Furthermore, the Content Randomizer Plugin also allows you to add custom alt tags to the photos, ensuring that Google sees something different on each page, each time it crawls. We will explore alt tags further in the next section.
Check out the example below to see how the image constantly changes every time the page is viewed or crawled. Don't forget to reload the page (ctrl+R or ⌘+R) to see how the images constantly change.
Automatic & Relevant Image Alt Text
When Google indexes pages, it doesn't see the images themselves. Rather, Google looks at the images' alternative text. The purpose of the alternative text is to give a brief summary of an image or the page itself. The alternative text was originally developed to allow people with visual disabilities to understand the pur[pose of an image without being able to see the image itself. But because the Google bots also cannot see an image or determine its purpose, they too look at the alternative text to determine its purpose. Our SEO Plugins allow users to input a shortcode on all images in the media library that, when displayed on any given landing page, will be entirely unique and relevant to that page. This increases the relevancy of landing pages, consequently increasing the likelihood of a higher index score from Google.
Check out the image(s) below to see different examples of alt tags. Look at the top left of each image to see the alt tag. Don't forget to reload the page (ctrl+R or ⌘+R) to see different examples of automatic & relevant alt tags.
Local Large Market Content
When you want your landing pages to appear in large market areas, it can take more than just good service-related content to get indexed on the first page. One great way to help boost your ranking is to include randomized and unique local content that can be automatically implemented across all landing pages in a specified region. With Intellasoft Plugins, you can do just that!
Check out the example below to see how the content within and the structure of the local large market content constantly changes every time the page is viewed or crawled. Don't forget to reload the page (ctrl+R or ⌘+R) to see how the images constantly change.
Related Services Linking
Oops! This section is currently under construction ... Check back later to learn more about Related Services Linking in our plugins.
HTML & XML Sitemaps
Oops! This section is currently under construction ... Check back later to learn about HTML & XML Sitemaps in our plugins.